Panasonic Lumix ZS100 Review
The Panasonic ZS100 offers great blend of quality, size and features for people who want better photos and are willing to trade off a little quality for a lot of lens.
- 4K Point and Shoot Camera
- 10X LEICA DC Vario-ELMARIT F2.8-5.9 Lens with Hybrid O.I.S.
- 20.1 Megapixels
- 1 Inch High Sensitivity Sensor
- 3 Inch LCD
SCORE, PROS & CONS
>> OVERALL SCORE
- Large Sensor (1 Inch)
- Long Zoom (10x)
- Broad Set of Features (Viewfinder, which is small but useful, a touch sensitive screen, inbuilt Wi-Fi & 4K Video)
- Image quality is fantastic, with lots of detail, great colours and a good range of creative options to experiment with
- Flip-up display lacking
- Autofocus speed is just middling
- Movable screen lacking
- Grip lacking
"That's where this Panasonic fits in. I've been looking for a pocketable travel camera that can bridge the gap between an iPhone 6 and my Nikon DSLRs."
"I like it... I really like it. I have had several Panasonic ZS series cameras starting with the ZS7, but the last one I got (the ZS50) was not nearly as good as I expected... I knew what I needed: I wanted to trade some zoom length for a bigger sensor. That's exactly what the ZS100 is, and it works much as I expected."
"The camera is a great compact point and shoot. It is light weight and compact, great for hiking."
>> For More Customer Reviews, Info & Pricing:
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Display Size: 3 inches
External Memory Included: No
Flash Memory Type: SDXC;;;
Flash Type: Internal
Form Factor: Compact
Hardware Connectivity: AV
Image Stabilization: Yes
Included Components: Camera, battery, battery charger, ac adaptor, software
Item Dimensions: 2.5 x 4.4 x 1.7 inches
Item Weight: 0.69 pounds
Lithium Battery Energy Content: 7.2 Watt Hours
Lithium Battery Voltage: 7.2 Volts
Lithium Battery Weight: 5 grams
Manufacturer Warranty Description
- 1 year coverage for parts
- 1 year coverage for labor
- 90 day coverage for included accessories
- 10 day coverage for non-rechargable batteries
Maximum Aperture: ƒ/2.8
Minimum Aperture: ƒ/22
Minimum Focal Length: 2 inches
Optical Sensor Resolution: 20 MP
Optical Sensor Technology: CMOS
Optical Zoom: 10x
Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
Supported Battery Types: Panasonic DMW-BLG10
Video Capture Resolution: 4k
Viewfinder Type: electronic viewfinder
Photos of PANASONIC LUMIX ZS100 Camera
Photos shot with Panasonic Lumix ZS100.
Panasonic Lumix ZS100 is the perfect compact camera for travelling photographers who are looking for high image quality and also want the flexibility of a zoom.
>> For More Info, Customer Reviews & Pricing:
Copr @Shani K