Fujifilm X-T2 Review
The Fuji X-T2 is one of the best mirrorless camera on the market today, if not the best. The X-T2 is not just another rehash of an existing camera. With all the new and amazing features, Fuji made sure it's worth the upgrade for existing X-series camera owners.
- Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm F2.8-4.0 R LM OIS Lens
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor
- X-Processor Pro engine
- High-precision 0.48-inch, 2.36 million dot OLED viewfinder featuring a magnification of 0.77x
- Ultra-fast Real Time Viewfinder with a lag-time of 0.005sec
- Full 4K 3840x2160 30P/25P/24P shooting
- Tempered glass 1.04 million dot high-precision 3” tilting LCD monitor with three-directional tilt
SCORE, PROS & CONS
>> OVERALL SCORE
- Fantastic ergonomics optimized for people who know how to shoot
- Exceptionally sharp and undistorted images
- Extremely well built by any standards.
- Weather sealed.
- Extraordinarily good auto white balance in crummy light.
- Great highlight rendition.
- Superb color rendition for people, events and portraiture.
- ISO dial is defective in design and is missing one of two H positions.
- No built-in flash (although there's a very weak and tiny shoe-mount flash)
- No optical finder.
- No RGB histogram
- No GPS.
- No self-timer position on advance mode dial (hidden in the Q screen).
- No touch screen.
"The only review I've ever felt compelled to write, so that should give you a pretty good idea on just how amazing this camera is."
"The Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera is INSANELY good, blending an extremely responsive autofocusing system with Fuji's first-rate color and image processing, all squeezed into a brilliantly compact form factor."
"This camera can do anything my full frame cameras can do and I like it better."
>> For More Customer Reviews, Info & Pricing:
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Display Fixture Type: tilting
Display Size: 3 inches
External Memory Included: No
Image Stabilization: No
Item Dimensions: 5.7 x 11.4 x 8.1 inches
Item Weight: 0.26 pounds
Lithium Battery Energy Content: 8.7 Watt Hours
Lithium Battery Voltage: 7.2 Volts
Maximum Focal Length: 55 mm
Minimum Focal Length: 18 mm
Optical Sensor Resolution: 24.3 MP
Optical Sensor Technology: CMOS
Optical Zoom: 1x
Photo Sensor Technology: cmos
Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
Style Name: w/ XF 18-55mm
Supported Battery Types: Fuji NP-W126
UNSPSC Code: 45121500
Video Capture Resolution: 4k
Viewfinder Type: electronic viewfinder
Photos of Fujifilm X-T2
Photos shot with Fujifilm X-T2.
The X-T2 is a fraction the price, size and weight of a Canon 5DS R or Nikon D810, and it's a very serious camera.
>> For More Info, Customer Reviews & Pricing:
Copr @Shani K