Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Review
Canon has really hit it out of the park again with this Canon EOS 5D Mark 4. It excels at both speed and resolution in a way that no other camera from anyone has ever done.
- Full Frame Digital SLR Camera
- 30.4 MP full-frame CMOS sensor
- Up to 7.0 frames per second continuous shooting speed
- 61-point AF system with 41 cross-points
- ISO range 100-32000 with 50-102400 expansion
- 4K video recording at 30p or 24p and in-camera still frame grab of 8.8MP images
- Touch-screen LCD monitor
SCORE, PROS & CONS
>> OVERALL SCORE
- Fantastic image quality (images are sharp & colours are well saturated)
- Video is excellent
- Solid performer when it comes to autofocus
- Touch-control LCD with Auto Brightness Control and anti-smudge and anti-reflection coatings.
- 3 total-recall C1, C2 and C3 memories on the mode dial (also in 5DS and 5DS R).
- Multi-shot noise reduction (also in 5DS and 5DS R).
- Shoots-through flicker (also in 5DS and 5DS R and other recent Canons).
- Digital Lens Optimizer runs very slowly & locks-up the 5D4 for 3 secs after each shot!
- No built-in flash.
- No flipping LCD.
- No as-shot, in-finder cropped-sensor options. (no 4:5, 1:1, APS-C or other crop options as we have in the 5DS and 5DS R).
- No magnetic compass as in the 5DS and 5DS R.
- Focus screen is not interchangeable.
- No Mup shutter delay.
"Having a higher pixel count has many advantages and in some way allows the Mark IV to be more effective than the 7D Mark II"
"Spectacular piece of equipment! I have been using this camera for about 6 months now and am blown away from the overall build quality, usability, and incredible image quality!"
"Needed this in my life :) I have the Mark III and a 5DSR. This [Mark IV camera] completes me"
>> For More Customer Reviews, Info & Pricing:
Autofocus Points: 61
Display Resolution Maximum: 1040000
Display Size: 3.2 inches
Display Technology: LCD
Effective Still Resolution: 30.4 MP
External Memory Included: No
File Format: raw jpeg
Flash Memory Type: SDXC
Item Dimensions: 4.6 x 5.9 x 3 inches
Item Weight: 1.76 pounds
Lithium Battery Energy Content: 2 Watt Hours
Minimum Shutter Speed: 1 second
Optical Sensor Resolution: 30.4 MP
Optical Sensor Technology: CMOS
Optical Zoom: 1x
Photo Sensor Technology: CMOS
Shipping Weight: 4.55 pounds
Photos of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
Photos shot with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV.
Canon has produced another camera that’s likely to be drooled over by both professionals and experienced amateurs.
>> For More Info, Customer Reviews & Pricing:
Copr @Shani K